More Australian Holiday Destinations
The discoversydney.com.au web site is part of a network of Australian travel / tourism related web sites. Our network is focused on providing our visitors with comprehensive tourist information for a number of popular Australian holiday destinations.
If you are planning to visit destinations other than Sydney, we hope one of our other web sites will help you find the accommodation, activities and information you are looking for.
- Brisbane Accommodation and tourist information offers holiday makers & business visitors a variety of accommodation, cultural & recreational activities, shopping, eateries and more. Brisbane is both Queensland's capital & largest city.
- Byron Bay Located in the Northern Rivers region of NSW, Byron Bay is the most easterly part of mainland Australia. A popular destination for both domestic and international travelers it offers visitors a wide range of accommodation and activities.
- Coffs Harbour Located on the mid-north coast of New South Wales, referred to as Australia's Holiday Coast. Coffs Harbour offers visitors a variety of accommodation and activities, and is famous for it's bananas and fishing.
- Coolangatta Located at the southern end of Queensland's world famous Gold Coast region on the QLD / NSW border. Coolangatta is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing holiday tempered with all the excitement the Gold Coast has to offer.
- Gold Coast Queensland's world famous Gold Coast region is renowned as one of Australia's most popular tourist destinations. Our site offers full details on a wide variety of accommodation plus a wealth of regional information.
- Kingscliff Stunning beaches and a fantastic smorgasbord of restaurants, Kingscliff is becoming one of Australia's top holiday destinations. Site features accommodation, activities and more.
- Lennox Head Located in Northern NSW mid-way between Byron Bay and Ballina, Lennox Head is a peaceful village by the sea. Lennox Point is home to one of Australia's biggest and longest warm water surf breaks.
- Melbourne Accommodation The capital of Victoria, Melbourne is know for it's international cuisine, creative arts culture. Located on the beautiful southern coast of Australia, the gateway to the Great Ocean Road.
- Noosa Located 160kms north of Brisbane on Queenslands popular Sunshine Coast. Noosa offers a wide range of accommodation and activities, with Hastings Street providing visitors with world class restaurants and shopping.
- Norfolk Island Located in the South Pacific Ocean, approximately 1000 kilometres east of the Australian coast, Norfolk Island is an external territory of Australia. A tax free haven, this unique island is steeped in Australian history.
- Port Macquarie Located in the heart of Australia's Holiday Coastat on the mouth of the Hastings River, 420kms north of Sydney. Port Macquarie boasts some of the most pristine waterways and magnificent beaches in Australia.
- Hawaii Holidays Hawaii holiday packages and quality travel information at lowest rates.
- Fiji Holidays Lowest prices for Fiji resorts, and an instant quote and booking service for custom holiday packages.
- Phuket Holidays Phuket holidays offering low rates on accommodation, flights and transfers. Includes Bangkok accommodation.
- Bali Holidays Great deals on Bali accommodation and holiday packages including flights and transfers.
Our Network Australia Wide Sites
- Australia Travel Search A searchable directory containing thousands of quality Australian travel related web sites.
- Stella Resorts Full details and discount online bookings for a variety of apartment resorts on the east coast of Australia between Coffs Harbour & Cairns.
- Visitor Guide Australia A user friendly directory of hotels, accommodation, flights, car hire and things to do Australia wide at discount rates.